anyhowhowever的区别

■本站特约作者   

有网友在本站“答疑中心”问(见www.lulutubu.com/GuestBook/Guest_Reply.asp?TopicID=1399):

however anyhow 做“无论如何,不管怎样”讲时有什么区别吗?

现特请本站特约作者龙楠老师答复如下:

1. anyhow 表示“无论如何,不管怎样”时,为,用于修饰整个句子,反映说话人的看法,与 anyway同义。如:

Anyhow, I don’t care what grade I get if I pass. 不管怎样,只要我能及格,我才不计较分数高低呢。

Anyhow, so we became friends and everything, and we call each other on the phone all the time. 不管怎样,我们成了好朋友,并一直通电话

I’m certain David’s told you his business troubles. Anyway, it’s no secret that he owes money.  我敢肯定戴维已经告诉过你他生意上有麻烦了。反正他欠钱也不是什么秘密了。

I’m not sure what time I’ll arrive, maybe half past seven or a quarter to eight. Anyhow, I’ll certainly be there before eight o’clock. 我说不准什么时候到,也许7点半,也许差18点。但无论如何,我8点以前一定到那里。

2. however表示“无论如何,不管怎样”时,其后通常要接形容词或副词,意思是“无论多么……”“不管怎样……”。如:

People always want more, however rich they are. 人总是富了还想再富。

I refuse, however favorable the conditions are. 不管条件如何有利,我都不干。

However hard I worked, she was never satisfied. 无论我多么努力地工作,她从来没满意过。

A grammar rule, however true it is, is useless unless it can be understood. 一条语法规则,不管如何正确,除非能懂,否则毫无用处。

I’d rather have a room of my own, however small it is, than share a room. 无论房间多么小,我宁愿一个人住一间,也不愿意与别人合住一个房间。

另外,however 还引导方式状语从句。如:

The painting looks wrong however you look at it. 这张画不论怎么看都显得不对劲。

This was a selling job, however you look at it. 不管你怎么看待这个工作,它还是个销售的工作。

本文是否对你有帮助?